Lesson 49 - The Simple Present Perfect Negative - "I haven't done."

الخميس، 30 أبريل 2009

Learn It

Mr Bean - Where hasn't he been?

He has been to
He has been to America, but he hasn't been to New York.
You can say "I haven't been to..." or "I've never been to..."
He has been to
He has been to Ireland, but he's never been to Dublin.
He has been to
He has been to Canada, but he hasn't been to Montreal.

Learn It

I am packing my suitcase.

Already and Yet

What have I packed?
Already is used to show that something has happened before the present time.

I have already packed my skirt, a jumper and some socks.

Suitcase
Yet is used in negative statements to mean something hasn't happened up to the present time.
What haven't I packed, yet?

Toothpaste I haven't packed my toothbrush and toothpaste, yet.

HairbrushI haven't packed my hairbrush, yet.

ShoesI haven't packed my shoes, yet.

knickersbraI haven't packed any underwear, yet.

0 التعليقات:

Custom Search

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP